The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie

cookie

WELCOME TO THE FORUM Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO THE FORUM   WELCOME TO THE FORUM EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 4:04 pm

[i]hello all. we want to use this forum to discuss anything and everything.

any ideas players have about the way we run things, the tourneys we provide, the equipment, the venue, the dates.....etc etc.....anything you feel like saying.
WE WILL ALWAYS TRY TO PROVIDE THE BEST POKER FOR EVERYONE. WE KNOW WE WONT PLEASE EVERYONE, BUT WE'LL TRY
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
s7eve

WELCOME TO THE FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE FORUM   WELCOME TO THE FORUM EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:44 pm

Hi cookie , Bob and all....

Great to hear that the pot is flourishing, nice bunch of guys there and well structured games..

Unfortunately a few clubs/ games have sprung up closer to me saving me the trek up from kent

and although i wasnt very succesful on my visits up there, I enjoyed the company and learned a bit too..

look forward to bumping into some of you guys at the IPO...... and thankfully wont be driving so karl can buy me a beer!

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE FORUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pot :: Welcome-
Jump to: