The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

league final coming soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie

cookie

league final coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: league final coming soon!   league final coming soon! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:03 pm

THE SEASON 6 MAIN EVENT!!!!
(£750 added prize money)

this seasons main event is coming up either saturday coming, or the saturday after.

it'll be a £60 buy in with a £20 add on (available anytime within the 1st hour).

the starting chip stacks will be defined by the league points scored and the finishing league position of the players. the top 10 players from both the monday and the friday leagues will start on their final points tally x 800, the next 10 placed finishers (11th-20th) will start with 10,000 less than 10th the place's starting stack, and the rest of the field will start with 10,000 less than that. anyone who hasnt played in this season's league will start 10,000 less again.
the £20 add on is available to everyone, and buys you another 20,000 chips. this system means that the short stacks will still have the opportunty to start with around 50,000 chips(for £80). and with the blinds starting at 100-200, this gives everyone a great chance, (as effectively,nobody will be short stacked).

we had 44 players for last season's final event, so the prize fund was fantastic. we're expecting at least the same amount of runners this time, and with the extra £750 added money, it should be another great event.
the value in this tournament is tremendous and it is always our best event of the season.

this season has been our best yet, with lots of regular and lots of new players attending most of our games.
numbers have been great and its nice to see that we're attracting lots of players from all over the county. its great testiment to how the tournaments are organised, and we at 'the pot' appreciate everyones support, and hope to continue offering a great service to all our members.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIOS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST ON HERE, OR GET IN TOUCH VIA THE WEBSITE OR BY PHONE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
skisimon

skisimon

league final coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: league final coming soon!   league final coming soon! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:29 pm

Errr, is this correct or is the text message?

It is a bit short notice for the final if it's this Saturday. Looks like it's gonna cost me another £80 in staff wages to cover me so I can leave work. Not that I like to moan or anything!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skiexchange.co.uk

league final coming soon!
Page 1 of 1