The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob 'Tinker' Taylor
Admin
Bob 'Tinker' Taylor

Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:58 pm

I took a trip to Dusk Till Dawn last night for the very good value £25 freeze out. 154 runners, paid to 15 places, winner £1350.
Last week, I was knocked out in 25th, pushing with KK and called by 55 and he hits a 5....nice!
Last night, I went out I went from 35k to out in 3 consecutive hands.
Hand 1, I had JJ and re-raise to 5500 after a raise of 2400, he then goes all in for 12k and I call. He has AQ, and hits an ace and a queen...lol.
Hand 2, I'm on small blind (and still smarting about the last hand). Play folds round to me (so I thought) and I raise to 2400 to steal big blind, I had A7. The dealer tells me that player in seat 9 was all in for 5800, and I hadn't noticed..FECK!!! I call anyway, only to find he had A4.......he hits his 4 to send me on the edge of tilting...lol.
Hand 3, and I look at pocket 3's. There ware 4 limpers at 800, so i push all in. Player to my left insta-calls, so I stand up ready to leave....lol. Everybody else folds.....he has AK and hits a King.....awsome!!!

It's a great tourny tho, I will be going most Wednesdays......
Back to top Go down
http://thepot.omgforum.net
Swiss Tony aka Max

Swiss Tony aka Max

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:36 pm

sound like the palce, put your money in ahead and.....well you know the rest!!
Back to top Go down
Bob 'Tinker' Taylor
Admin
Bob 'Tinker' Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:00 pm

The thing is though maximillion, that's a massive part of the game we love so much...you have to win these races, and if you are ahead when the cards turn over, you will more often than not come out on top.
I know you got 'sucked out' on when you hit your nut straight the other day against spratty and dave, but think of how many times you have put your money in drawing.....and be honest.

That was a bit deep, so i'll lighten it up a bit.............

YOU'RE A COCK!
Back to top Go down
Robb

Robb

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:58 pm

I werent dealing was i lol!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Swiss Tony aka Max

Swiss Tony aka Max

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:21 pm

Listen here Tinker...I played liek a cock on monday but still managed to cash, all be it at car crash cash, despite all my ridiculous last longer bets.

who is a cock now??

ME I Know, but right now i am a happy cock. All my kids love me!!
Back to top Go down
cookie

cookie

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:18 pm

sounds like my online career mate......!

money in infront...shortly followed by laptop on the floor!!!!

ill be joining you most weeks now mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
Bob 'Tinker' Taylor
Admin
Bob 'Tinker' Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:07 pm

you cashed on monday then tony? i was sure you would donk it all...lol.
you were about 400 up when we told you to go home, what did you cash out at the end then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!   Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Muffed at Dusk Till Dawn.....AGAIN!!!
Page 1 of 1