The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

DTD satellite....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cookie

cookie

DTD satellite.... Empty
PostSubject: DTD satellite....   DTD satellite.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:05 pm

we have 10 names already for the live satellite to the DTD £300 buy in on 3rd jan....its a £40 freezeout with a short structure. 10k starting stack, 15 min blinds starting at 100-200. it should only take 3 hours(ish) at most...and i hope so...cos a few of us are going out on the piss afterwards!!!

let me know if you want to get involved...in either the poker or the pis up afterwards!
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
Swiss Tony aka Max

Swiss Tony aka Max

DTD satellite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DTD satellite....   DTD satellite.... EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm

I will be attending and so will my brother, Monty, who is a muffer of the highest order who will call down with middle pair and hit on the river!!!

PLUS IT'S MY 38TH BIRTHDAY SO DRINKS TO BE BOUGHT ARE RED WINE PLEASE!!!!
Back to top Go down
cookie

cookie

DTD satellite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DTD satellite....   DTD satellite.... EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:33 pm

well done to stewart and pete wilson for winning the 2 seats to the DTD main event JAN 3rd.....

it was a good turn out again and proved to be a popular structure, therefor we'll be running regular satellites from now on to not only the DTD events, but also the GALA and GUKPT events throughout 2009.

cookie
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
Sponsored content

DTD satellite.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: DTD satellite....   DTD satellite.... Empty

Back to top Go down

DTD satellite....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pot :: Poker-
Jump to: