The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

Team Challenge

Go down 
+2
c00kie
stowjon
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
c00kie

c00kie

Team Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:50 pm

we're now running it as a normal tourney...points per place. we will still start with 5 tables of 6...3 players from each....and then just break it down like a normal tourney
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:57 am

no problem, have you sorted the structure and prize money yet as my whinning babys would like to know, my suggestion is pay 4 places 50% 25% 15% 10%
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:11 am

that sounds fine....and we'll throw in a free rebuy for bubble as well
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:02 am

job done
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 pm

well had to use 2 subs already
Back to top Go down
MissWenzday

MissWenzday

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 pm

About 98% sure I have an outfit Bob can borrow for cheerleading...... Smile
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

will you be there cheerleading for thepot
Back to top Go down
MissWenzday

MissWenzday

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:14 am

I will indeed be there for entertainment value jocolor

See u there Mr Stow!
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:05 pm

i suggest if you have a cheerleaders outfit...wear it. we need any edge we can get!!!
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:00 pm

its not a good idea for her to wear it coz if she looks good she will be kidnapped to willingham
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:59 pm

thats a deal mate.....shes mental!
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm

had a shed load drop out coz they are all poofs, got 14 and just waiting to hear from #15 to see if hes gonna get back from hungry in time otherwise i may have to invite tracey to play for us! (but only if she wears the cheerleader outfit)
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:53 pm

no worries mate.....if youre short 1 it'll only cost you 1 point....so no biggy
Back to top Go down
skisimon

skisimon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

stowjon wrote:
had a shed load drop out coz they are all poofs, got 14 and just waiting to hear from #15 to see if hes gonna get back from hungry in time otherwise i may have to invite tracey to play for us! (but only if she wears the cheerleader outfit)

Sounds like the Willingham allstars are already getting the excuses in No
Back to top Go down
http://www.skiexchange.co.uk
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:13 pm

i dont need excuses as to why we will lose out on the team event, i believe its inevitable lol!

if we come 2nd i will be suprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
skisimon

skisimon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:01 pm

well you never know.. who else is in the pot starting 15?
Back to top Go down
http://www.skiexchange.co.uk
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 1:04 pm

shad, bob, ben, marge, sav, kev, pete w, pete f, danny, si elliot, traci, becky, kraut, tommo and myself....
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 am

Thanks to thepot for hosting the 1st team event dissapointed to have to go 3 players short but when 3 players let you down without warning what can you do!

overall points finished
the pot 188
wsc 140

closer than i thought it would be considering the pot won all 3 tables. and they have imo some players of a higher caliber with my guys being 90% just ten pound tonys and the pot having good solid players who very often play the big tourneys at the likes of DTD the INT and also good buyin events like EPTs and wsop events

well done tommo, mack and cookie for all winning there tables, well done to becks on a deserved 2nd to tommo and shane(wsc) 2nd to mack and trevor(wsc) for his 2nd to cookie.

a real friendly night with a few sngs and cash action, plenty of banter at the tables which from what i saw was all in good taste and fun and a big well done to the whole table i played with for putting up with the not stop yapp frov sav while he lasted (only joking sav).

look forward to hosting an as well run event in willingham soon.
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm

was a really enjoyable night....and anyone who puts up with sav is top draw!!!

look forward to coming to your place mate.
same again yeah?
Back to top Go down
MissWenzday

MissWenzday

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Oi! I didnt realise you were trying to pimp me out to Willingham!!! Cant really argue though....2nd off our super tight table.... shameful....

AND despite it having very little to do with me..... THE POT did indeed WIN..... so technically... I WON! (Just without the cash.....)

And can I thank all the little fish (and Cookie) who donated money to the Wenzday and Marge fund on the little sit and go table..... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 pm

MissWenzday wrote:
Oi! I didnt realise you were trying to pimp me out to Willingham!!! Cant really argue though....2nd off our super tight table.... shameful....

AND despite it having very little to do with me..... THE POT did indeed WIN..... so technically... I WON! (Just without the cash.....)

And can I thank all the little fish (and Cookie) who donated money to the Wenzday and Marge fund on the little sit and go table..... cheers cheers cheers

and can i just say to you that im sooooooooo very sorry for dan the man and all his letching during the said sit and go, how you didnt punch him i dont know he was super sleazy even i felt dirty.
Back to top Go down
MissWenzday

MissWenzday

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 pm

stowjon wrote:

and can i just say to you that im sooooooooo very sorry for dan the man and all his letching during the said sit and go, how you didnt punch him i dont know he was super sleazy even i felt dirty.

Lol, trust me..... he fits in well at ThePot lol!
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 pm

MissWenzday wrote:
stowjon wrote:

Lol, trust me..... he fits in well at ThePot lol!

well he wont be playing in the home leg as im dropping him for donky 50k in chips away in 6 hands without having a single picture card after the 1st break coz he cant handle his beer!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MissWenzday

MissWenzday

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Bless him! I was stone cold sober and didnt play much better...... looks like I really will be on the cheerleading sqaud next time.... woop woop!!!!

Did I mention....?? THE POT WON!!?? No? Well we did!!!!!! Ha! afro
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:27 pm

MissWenzday wrote:
Bless him! I was stone cold sober and didnt play much better...... looks like I really will be on the cheerleading sqaud next time.... woop woop!!!!

Did I mention....?? THE POT WON!!?? No? Well we did!!!!!! Ha! afro

the pot only won the 1st leg the bragging rights come into play after the 2nd leg and the aggregate scores come into play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Challenge   Team Challenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Challenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next