The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

open night on the 17th april

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stowjon

open night on the 17th april Empty
PostSubject: open night on the 17th april   open night on the 17th april EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

well im 95% sure i will pop over even if its just for a cpl of hours but should be able to bring a cpl with me.
Back to top Go down
stowjon

PostSubject: Re: open night on the 17th april   open night on the 17th april EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:49 am

had a good night nice friendly bunch, played a £10 sng and won it so happy days. then onto a £20 sng came 5th for nowt after doubling through early on. blinds were 100/200 i bumped to 700 becks shoves after a small deliberation i decided she had a small/med pair so i called with my KQ suited. oooooopppppps becks tables KK flop Q turn Q happy days (for me not becks) got a little bit of a bashing from a few regs not to me but between theirselves. but hey i thought i was racing and was caught out but hey poker is not a game for whinning.

went to the cash with £100 worth of chips always ran around £70---£130 untill a reg KEV who had been very busy and tilting most of the night kept shoving 4 bets and getting folded to and showing total air 95% of the time so when he did it to my KQ suited i called and was outchipped by about £20/£30 so my life was on the line but i was pretty sure i could be good but the turn ace matched his hole ace and im broke so home for 2.15am.

looking forward to next saturdays team game but a bit worried that my lot wont be able hold their own.

get ready for some real HOW THE HELL DID THE TWAT CALL THAT and THE PRICK CAUGHT ON THE RIVER stories in the smoking area lol
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

PostSubject: Re: open night on the 17th april   open night on the 17th april EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:20 am

lol.....was good to see you there jon. ear bashing from becks is a regular and fully recommended occurrance! was another good night.

and i shouldnt worry too much about the whining....we all love each other really!

looking forward to a good battle saturday....see you all there.

cookie
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: open night on the 17th april   open night on the 17th april Empty

Back to top Go down

open night on the 17th april
Page 1 of 1