The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

£10 sit and go

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skisimon

skisimon

£10 sit and go Empty
PostSubject: £10 sit and go   £10 sit and go EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:21 pm

This is a fine example of a hand from last nights open in the £10 sit and go.

9 runners.

Folded round to me. I'm 4th to act with JK off, I 3 bet and get a call off SB. everyone else folds.

Flop JJK. SB bets. I call... Turn J. Check, Check.. River K.

So a full house on the board, i have quads. SB checks I bet the pot and SB calls. turns over AQ, chasing the straight Rolling Eyes

Of course I didn't cash even with 3/4 of chips in play
Back to top Go down
http://www.skiexchange.co.uk
stowjon

£10 sit and go Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 sit and go   £10 sit and go EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm

skisimon wrote:
This is a fine example of a hand from last nights open in the £10 sit and go.

9 runners.

Folded round to me. I'm 4th to act with JK off, I 3 bet and get a call off SB. everyone else folds.

Flop JJK. SB bets. I call... Turn J. Check, Check.. River K.

So a full house on the board, i have quads. SB checks I bet the pot and SB calls. turns over AQ, chasing the straight Rolling Eyes

Of course I didn't cash even with 3/4 of chips in play

Cookie is such a fish chasing the straight, i assume it wasnt donk as im sure he would have shoved l geek
Back to top Go down
c00kie

c00kie

£10 sit and go Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 sit and go   £10 sit and go EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

ha....as much as id have loved to be in that monserous hand.....i didnt get time to fart, let alone play!

finally managed to have a £20 sit and go later in the night....which of course i won (a given.... Wink....).

was a really good night. we plan on doing one a month/6 weeks.....lots of new faces, lots of players that are learning, lots of people who cant quite play the bigger tournies. hopefully we'll be as busy as that in the future.

your lot would defo enjoy themselves at one of our open nights jon...ill give you plenty of notice for the next one mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
c00kie

c00kie

£10 sit and go Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 sit and go   £10 sit and go EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

oh...also, we're gonna be running some sats for the big tourney in dublin in feb. its a 500E buyin....50k chips, blinds starting 25-50.....1 hour clock 1st 2 days...90 min clock after that. MASSIVE PRIZES...1500 runners

we'll be doing some form of satellite for it...not sure the structure yet, but ill keep everyone informed.

im going either way, and spratty and mack are in also....but we'd like to get a group of us out there if poss
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-pot.co.uk
stowjon

£10 sit and go Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 sit and go   £10 sit and go EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:23 pm

yeah could do with a bit of notice for an open night.... things abit tight this side of the IPO but will try and make it even if its only for the cash for a cpl of hours.... if they were on a saturday it would be better for me as i start work 1am mon-sat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

£10 sit and go Empty
PostSubject: Re: £10 sit and go   £10 sit and go Empty

Back to top Go down

£10 sit and go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pot :: Poker-
Jump to: