The Pot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

Grand Prix @ DTD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stowjon

Grand Prix @ DTD Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix @ DTD   Grand Prix @ DTD EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Next w/end sees day 2/3 of the DTD Grand Prix 4, just to give you guys a heads up they have really really cocked this one up good and proper and Simon Trumper has had to resign himself to a MINIMUM overlay of £75k

Cookie has said its ok for me to post the links to this on here for you guys to check out, so like me FILL YOUR BOOTS

Simon Trumpers last post on the hendon mob forum.
http://www.thehendonmob.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40812

link to the Grand Prix on DTD website
http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/events/grand-prix
Back to top Go down
stowjon

Grand Prix @ DTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix @ DTD   Grand Prix @ DTD EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:45 pm

i had been card dead for atleast 4 hours when i found 66 in mid position and with the blinds at 400/800 100 antes i saw no reason not to shove so i did and got looked up by the BB who had 200 chips less than me and he had 44 i held up after a 7 low board and i was sitting at 15k ish which was still 1/2 the average.

a few hands later and im on the button and i see QQ an utg+1 raiser and utg+2 caller and its time to get it in again so i shove 14k into the middle hoping for 2 underpair callers. utg+1 snap shoves over the top and utg+2 folds i table my QQ and the other guy flips Ah Kh an all black Q high flop gives me a set and a K turn leaves matey boy drawing dead but i like to show off so i hit a river Q for quads

im now over 30k and feeling great its the very next hand and a break is called so i look down and see 33 im last to act and with 2100 chips in the pot i stay to see if it folds to me if it doesnt i fold but it does so i bet out 3500 and both sb and bb call. flop 345 rainbow happy days neither could call pre with A2 or 67 and they are both to tight to call with 44,55 if either had 10/10+ or a big ace they are re-raising pre so i guess im in good shape but dont wanna get to involved so after they both check i bet out 4.5k into the 11.4k pot sb dwells and calls bb folds, turn comes 10 and i still sure im in good shape when sb checks i bet out another 4.5k (way to little imo) and he comes over the top i think and think and think, im now convinced he has slow played aa kk qq or he is trying to bully me with a bizare straight draw i call for my life and he flips 10/10 for trips im sik as a parrot. i didnt sleep atall last night the hand kept going round and round. Where did i go wrong? should i have folded pre flop? i cants pass 2100 chips for free in that spot! should i have shoved the flop? why would i, i'm sure im ahead. should i have folded to his shove? ive invested 1/3 of my stack and i still think im ahead so no. why did he not re-raise preflop? coz hes bad.

i dont think i was terrible and he definately played the hand worst but as we all know terrible players get lucky!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Grand Prix @ DTD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pot :: Poker-
Jump to: